Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Test Post Chapter 10-11

Test Post:

    During my time reading Catcher in the rye, I found that it was quite interesting that Holden was trying to get with women that was older then 21 even though he was only 17 years old. Back then must of had been way different, because if it was like now days, he wouldn't even be able to get in to the club, due to clubs being 18+.
Here's more info on legal age limits:
 http://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_legal_age_to_enter_a_night_club_in_America

  I thought it was quite surprising that the three women danced with him even knowing that he was 17. Also to add on that, After he was done dancing and "on my way out to the lobby, I got old Jane Gallagher on the brain again" (76).  I thought it was really strange because out of the blue with nothing leading up to it, he just randomly thinks about Jane.

This is by Tristen

No comments:

Post a Comment